Blessed by nature’s splendor this land of historic, religious, ecological and cultural significance has every potential to be featured as one of the favored touristic destinations of the country. Tsum Valley Trekking is the famous trekking in Nepal.
Gorkha, from where the unification of modern Nepal was started by King Prithvi Narayan Shah, is the first capital of Nepal. There are several places of historical and archaeological importance in the district. Blessed by nature’s splendor this land of historic, religious, ecological and cultural significance has every potential to be featured as one of the favored touristic destinations of the country.
However, the number of tourists coming to this region is limited. The district is home to Mt Manaslu and the famous Manaslu Circuit Trek. Besides, the Lower Manaslu route offers moderate trekking, historical tour, pilgrimage tour, agro tourism and community-based home stay. The locals are also committed towards development and promotion of tourism in the district.
The Lower Manaslu Trek begins from Ghairung near the famous Manakamana Temple and progress through Gorkha Bazaar, Sirandanda, Barpak, Laprak, Lambai Kharka and Dharche Danda before concluding at Gyampesal. Accommodation is mostly on home stay or camping as commercial lodging is available in only a few places.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance foe guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal)
- Personal nature of expenses such as drinking water, hot shower Wi-Fi etc.
- Lunch and dinner in city
- Your personal trekking gears
- Food and accommodation in city
- Light weight trekking boot
- Down jacket Two pairs of loose-fitting long skirts
- Two pairs of cotton T-shirt
- Sun glass and sun hat
- One pairs of sandals
- Two pairs of thin and two pairs of thick woolen socks
- First aids kits
- Flash light
- Sunblock cream
- Water bottle
- Chlorine for the water purification
- Some dry food and candy as well