Blessed by nature’s splendor this land of historic, religious, ecological and cultural significance has every potential to be featured as one of the favored touristic destinations of the country. Tsum Valley Trekking is the famous trekking in Nepal.
- Fixed Departure
Tsum valley is one of the untouched and isolated Himalayan valley situated on the northern side of the Gorkha district. Situated in the Manaslu Region, near the Tibetan border, Tsum valley is one of the world’s remotest valley which used to be a restricted area until 2008. Tsum Valley Trek is a newly opened trekking trail for the trekkers that lead you to the secret Tibetan Buddhist land with their own ancient form of dialect, art, culture, and religion. Tsum Valley trek takes us into the breathtaking surroundings of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, and Boudha Himal ranges.
The Tsum Valley region is still less famous than other touristic destinations, with relatively undisturbed and less beaten paths in comparison to other popular treks. The Tsum people have their own way of living which may take you by surprise. All the brothers in the family are married to a single girl, what you may call a practice of polyandry. Due to the Tibetan Buddhist Civilization, Tsum Valley comprises of many religious monasteries such as Rachen Gompa and Mu Gompa. Along with cultural diversity, biodiversity around Tsum Valley is splendid as well with many forests, rivers, caves, etc.
The Tsum Valley trekking trail takes us through beautiful pine forests, along raging rivers with cascading waterfalls and ridiculous suspension bridges, through fascinating cultural villages and to ancient gompas, monasteries, mani walls, and stupas, not to mention Milarepa’s Cave.
The Tsum Valley trek begins with a scenic drive to Arughat following to Soti Khola from the Capital. The trail starts with an ascend to the Budhi Gandaki valley through the mix of green terrains and many villages. Passing through blooming rhododendron and pine forests, we will be heading from Jagat to Lokpa where the trail will further lead us to Tsum valley. You can see many prayer flags and mani walls along the trail that indicate the Buddhist culture. Along with it, we will pass by glacial rivers, beautiful waterfalls, and the beauty of nature within the valley. On the trail, we will also explore the Piren Phu cave, considered as one of the most sacred caves in the valley and several monasteries including Mu Gompa and Rachen Gompa. After crossing several suspensions bridges, we will reach a Tibetan village called Gumba Lungdang from where we will trek to the Ganesh Himal base camp. Then we will trek back Arughat Bazaar, and to Sotikhola, and from there we drive back to Kathmandu.
The Tsum Valley Trek is surely an adventurous off the beaten route that provides you an opportunity to explore the Tibetan culture, witness nature’s beauty, and also give a pleasant trek.
The Tsum Valley Trek can be done individually or extended to the Manaslu Trek (Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley Trek) for the enthusiastic travelers who have enough time in hand.
Furthermore, if you are thinking about trekking to Tsum Valley then feel free to contact us. We will organize the best trip for you.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees,
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal)
- Personal nature of expenses such as drinking water, hot shower Wi-Fi etc.
- Lunch and dinner in city
- Your personal trekking gears
- Light weight trekking boot
- Down jacket Two pairs of loose-fitting long skirts
- Two pairs of cotton T-shirt
- Sun glass and sun hat
- One pairs of sandals
- Two pairs of thin and two pairs of thick woolen socks
- First aids kits
- Flash light
- Sunblock cream
- Water bottle
- Chlorine for the water purification
- Some dry food and candy as well
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing