Everest Base Camp (5, 364 meters i.e. 17, 598 ft) Trekking is one of the most popular trekking routes in the Himalayas. On 29 May, 1953, Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay made the first successful summit of Mount Everest. Since then thousands of trekkers have been experiencing, he famous trek route in order to fulfill their desire of, at least once in their life, to be at this mesmerizing place.
Trekkers usually fly from Kathmandu to Lukla to save time and energy before beginning the trek to Everest base camp. However, trekking to Lukla is possible. There are no roads from Kathmandu to Lukla and as a result, the only method of transporting large and heavy goods is by plane.
Everest Base Camp Trekking requires the permit from the Nepalese government. Such permits must be arranged via travel companies in Nepal. Adventure White Himalaya arranges all the required permits on behalf of the trekkers. So, no any trekkers have to worry about the permits. We have designed Everest Base Camp Trekking for 15 days that includes the trek up to Kalapathar (5, 545m), which is known to be the best view point to view the sunrise over Mt. Everest and the high Himalayas. You can view the Everest Base Camp Trekking Route Map starting from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp (5, 364m) below.
Everest Base Camp Trekking is popular not only because of Mt. Everest, but also the beautiful view of the Himalayan sceneries including that of Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Changasto, Mt. Lingterin, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Kantega, Mt Kusum Khagaru, Mt. Kongde, Mt. Khumbila, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Cholaste, Mt. Island Peak, Lobuche Peak, Pokalde Peak, Honku South Peak and many more during the Everest Base Camp Trekking. You can also spot various animals such as Musk Deers, Jackal, Himalayan Tharal Birds such as Pheasant.
There are no any special requirements for Everest Base Camp Trekking. However, you must be physically and mentally be healthy and ready for the trek. Adventure White Himalaya Treks will manage all the requirements for the trek for you, however, you have to manage all the personal requirements that you think you will need during the trek yourself. Adventure White Himalaya Treks will inform you every detail that you need before beginning the trek, so that you can get well-prepared for the trek.
Adventure White Himalaya Treks provides the guides and porters for you. Porters will carry all the goods except your personal bags and the guides will guide you during the trek.
If you like to try the most popular Everest Base Camp Trekking at least once, please contact us, we will help you complete your desire safely and successfully. We guarantee!
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Sleeping bag by Adventure White Himalaya (which one is need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance foe guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal)
- Personal nature of expenses such as drinking water, hot shower Wi-Fi etc.
- Lunch and dinner in city
- Your personal trekking gears
- Food and accommodation in city
- Light weight trekking boot
- Down jacket Two pairs of loose-fitting long skirts
- Two pairs of cotton T-shirt
- Sun glass and sun hat
- One pairs of sandals
- Two pairs of thin and two pairs of thick woolen socks
- First aids kits
- Flash light
- Sunblock cream
- Water bottle
- Chlorine for the water purification
- Some dry food and candy as well
- Personal trekking Equipment.