Everest three pass trek present an exceptional chance to witness gigantic Himalayan ranges over 8000m including the highest Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu and the Ngozumpa Glacier the largest glacier in the Nepal Himalayas.
Everest three pass trek present an exceptional chance to witness gigantic Himalayan ranges over 8,000 m including the highest Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu and the Ngozumpa Glacier the largest glacier in the Nepal Himalayas. We will see the sight of Gokyo Valley which has a collection of stoned houses and meadows on the shore of the great lake Dudh Pokhari. Most importantly we will cross the three-high pass in the Everest region.
On the second day after your arrival you will be able to visit and explore the ancient historical and religious site situated at the three cities of the Kathmandu valley Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur. You will get to see the authentic Newari culture the place of Royal kings residing in the valley during the medieval era.
To begin our trekking from Lukla airport we walk down to the Dudh Koshi River. From here we will stick with the major track to Namche Bazaar a prosperous village situated in a huge scheduled below sharped region you will have a marvelous experience. And the remarkable sight of the Khumbu mountain like Ama Dablam, Thamsarku as well as immense vistas of the of Everest will spell bind you. We will also walk on the messy risky moraines of Nguema Glacier including the series of beautiful Gokyo Lake. We will get to observe the first lake Longpongo situated at the highest of 4,690 m. Subsequently, the second lake, Taboche Tsho totally enthralls us with its shiny turquoise blue water alluring in the sun. We will also notice that the Gokyo Village set by the third lake and Chooyu peak as a back drop provide the wonderful sight here.
This trek gives the best opportunity to trek alone the three beautiful passes situated at high elevation in the Everest region namely Kongma La Pass Chola Pass and Renjo La Pass. The beautiful view from the passes almost knocks everyone off the knees. However, it is equally challenging. There are not many facilities here and is located in the remote area of Everest region. This part of the trek is thus one of the adventurous yet beautiful experiences the trekkers can have.
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Sleeping bag by Adventure White Himalaya trek (which one is need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing