Everest three High Passes trek present an exceptional chance to witness gigantic Himalayan ranges over 8000m including the highest Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu and the Ngozumpa Glacier the largest glacier in the Nepal Himalayas.
- Fixed Departure
Everest Three High Passes trek is an exciting adventure in the lap of the Himalayas where you trek on popular Everest trails. Also known as Everest high passes trek is one of the best trekking trails in Nepal that takes you through a rugged high altitude mountain trail offering you a thrilling lifetime adventure experience. This 19-days Everest trek allows you to cross over three high mountain passes over 5000m in the Everest region Kongma La Pass (5,535/18,159ft), Cho La Pass (5420m/17,782ft) and Renjo La Pass (5,340m/17,520ft). Along with that, the trek also takes you to some of the major destinations in the Everest region including Everest base camp, Kala Patthar, Gokyo Ri; and Gokyo Lakes.
This 19 Days Everest Three High Passes Trek is an exquisite and most challenging trek among all other tea house treks in Nepal. The treks will take you through steep and rocky terrain, lush green forest, ever-flowing glacial rivers, and amazing mountain settlements. During the trek, you will witness the breathtaking views of some of the highest mountains in the world such as Makalu (8,463m), Lhotse (8,516) Cho Oyu (8,201m), and Everest (8,848m) and Ngozumpa Glacier the largest glacier in the Nepal Himalayas. Along with that, the trek is enriched with diverse wildlife, rich flora and fauna, and diverse culture and tradition. You’ll be able to see many bridges, monasteries, chhotre laden with colorful Buddhist flags, and scribbles of prayers, which gives life to the rough terrain of the mountains.
The 19 days Everest three high passes trek embarks with a historical and cultural tour through the medieval Kathmandu valley that covers some UNESCO listed world heritage sites. After a scenic mountain flight to the Tenzing-Hillary Airpot at Lukla, we begin our trek through Phakding. Then walking through the beautiful pine forest along the raging Dudh Koshi River, we will cross amazing Sherpa villages of Benkar, Monjo, Chimoa, and Jorsale to finally reach Namche Bazaar.
From Namche, we will make our way to Tengboche Monastery which is the largest monastery of the Everest region located at an altitude of 3860m. You can get marvelous views of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Khangtaiga, Nuptse, Lhotse, etc from Tengboche. We then continue our trek to Dingboche and conquer crossing the highest pass among the three – Kongma La pass. After crossing the Kongma La, we will make our way to the famous Everest base camp and Kala Patthar. We then hike back and head towards Cho La Pass through the village of Lobuche and Dzongla. After summiting the Cho La Pass, we will trek through a downward trail to the majestic lakes of Gokyo.
Enjoying glorious views of the Gokyo lakes and hiking the Gokyo Ri, we will continue our trek to the final pass of Renjo La. Conquering the Renjo La, we then follow an ancient route used by the Tibetan traders via Nangpo La to reach Thame and then to Namche. After the 19 days of magical journey, we conclude our trip to Lukla and take our flight back to Kathmandu.
Everest Three High Passes Trek is a perfect trekking destination for travel enthusiasts who are looking for a challenging trek in the Everest region which also includes crossing high mountain passes. However, if you are looking for a slightly less adventurous trek but also include trekking to Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Valley, and Kala Patthar then, Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lake is an ideal choice.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Sleeping bag by Adventure White Himalaya trek (which one is need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing