Tamang Heritage Trek is one of the interesting and exciting trek in the Himalayas. Tamang people have their own traditions and cultures. Their religions and festivals are very interesting. Because of their own unique culture, many trekkers are showing interest for Tamang Heritage Trek.
- Fixed Departure
Tamang Heritage Trek is one of the interesting and exciting treks in the Himalayas. Tamang people have their own traditions and cultures. Their religions and festivals are very interesting. Because of their own unique culture, many trekkers are showing interest in Tamang Heritage Trail.
Tamang Heritage Trail is an amazing trek in the Langtang Region. Adventure White Himalaya arranges all the accommodations required for the trekkers. Adventure White Himalaya Treks arranges the guides, porters, and assistants depending upon the number of trekkers in a group. Normally, there are 2 to 15 trekkers in 1 trekking group. We arrange everything for the trekking group size no matter how many trekkers are there in a group. We fully ensure that our arrangement for the trek is perfect because even if anybody in the group gets sick or is unable to carry on, the trip can still go ahead as planned for the rest of the group. We can run the trek for groups of any size, but usually, it is a maximum of 15 trekkers as we’ve found this to be the maximum size for a successful trip. We will be staying at Hotel Back Yard in Kathmandu and tea houses during the trek.
This 14 Days Tamang Heritage Trek starts from Syabrubesi with 8 hours drive from Kathmandu and is located on the northern side of Kathmandu. The trail takes us through the beautiful and lush Langtang Valley with a picturesque view of Langtang and Ganesh Himal. Most of the villages in the trail are inhabited by Tamang people and is closely related to Tibetan culture. So, you can see a good scattering of prayer wheels, chortens, prayer flags and mani stones along the trails. The trek takes to a place called Tatopani (literally ‘hot water’ in Nepali) where there used to be hot water spring. But due to the earthquake in 2015, the hot springs have sadly disappeared.
The Tamang Heritage Trail Trek is located near the Tibet border which used to be a restricted area. But the trail was reopened for the trekker in the recent years. The culture, tradition, and religion of this region dates back to hundreds of years and the craftsmanship, dress and stone-mud houses are proof of this ancient background. So is Kyanjin Gompa where the atmosphere is serene as only a Buddhist monastery can be, and where the stunning mountain views cannot help but add immensely to the experience!
Enjoy the wonderful hospitality and exploring the ancient monasteries and houses decorated with rich wood carvings around the Tamang heritage trail is awesome. If you are planning to do this Tamang Heritage Trek, you can join the trip of Adventure White Himalaya Treks to make your trek precious.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner).
- Accommodation in tea house.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi and Syabru Besi to Kathmandu.
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears.
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below seven persons Above seven below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism.
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage)
- Salary for guide and porters.
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs.
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek.
- Nepalese visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport size photographs )
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation(s)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guides and porters
- The services which are not included in our ‘What is Included’ section
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing