- Fixed Departure
Ruby Valley Trek is one of the hidden gem situated in between Langtang National Park and Manaslu Conservation Area. Located in the Ganesh Himal region of Nepal, Ruby Valley trek is one of the least explored trekking destination in Nepal. The trail rewards the trekkers with varied landscapes, diverse cultures, and rich biodiversity. This 12 days trek is the best option for those who wish to explore the pristine view of the beautiful Himalayas along with unique cultural diversity.
The region is mostly inhabited by Tamang and Gurung ethnic groups, known for their unique culture and rich traditions. Many Buddhist monasteries and Hindu temples can be seen along the trek.
The Ruby Valley Trekking trail is filled with all kinds of landscape and hiking conditions. The trail takes you through flatlands, terraced farms, gradual and steep climbs, and beautiful scenery of lush green forest and high snow-capped mountains. You can get a breathtaking view of mountains along the trail including the Ganesh Himal, named after the elephant-headed god Ganesh, Langtang Lirung, Boudha Himal, Hiunchuli Dorje Lakpa and other mountains of western and central Nepal. The Pangsang Pass is the major attraction on the Ruby Valley Trek which situated at 3,850 m.
This untouched trekking destination in the Ganesh Himal Region presents you an opportunity to explore one of the remote areas of Nepal. This 12 days Ruby Valley Trek is a newly opened trekking trail in Nepal. Hence, there are not that many teahouses and lodges as other famous trekking trails. Homestay is the major accommodation in this region, which allows you to experience Nepali rural life closely as you stay with locals and share their food. The Ganesh Himal, Ruby Valley trekking in central Nepal is a lifetime experience in terms of cultural exposure and mountain views.
Planning to do this 12 Days Ruby Valley Trek, feel free to contact Adventure White Himalaya treks.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- All airport/Hotel transfers.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 2 nights on BB Plan.
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
- All mountain accommodation.
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), 8 trekkers: 1 assistant guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Guest house according to given itinerary (sharing in 2 bedrooms) and 3 meals (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- Guide & porter salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- All necessary paperwork and permits.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- Trekking equipment such as down filled sleeping bag, walking poles and duffel bag.
- Adventure Certificate.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing