Ruby Valley trek in the Ganesh Himal region of Nepal is one of the least explored hidden trekking trails in Nepal. The trek got its name as the Ruby Valley Trek as the Ganesh Himal region has deposits of the gem ruby. The mining is not significant but this whole region has high deposits of minerals, including ruby, the red precious stone. This trek of 12 days takes you to the villages of the Tamang and Gurung ethnic groups, known for their unique culture and rich traditions. This trekking trail has recently come into practice where the ethical groups of people are present and follow the ancient ethical and medicinal practices. The shaman practice is done here, which provides additional exploration and knowledge on this trip.
The trail Ruby Valley Trek has all kinds of landscape and walking conditions as it includes almost flatlands, terraced farms, gradual and steep climbs and beautiful scenery of lush green forest and high snow-capped mountains. Some of the famous mountains you can see on this trek include the Ganesh Himal, the mountain named after the elephant-headed god Ganesh, Langtang Lirung, Boudha Himal, Hiunchuli Dorje Lakpa and other mountains of western and central Nepal. The Pangsang Pass situated at 3,850 m is the major attraction on the Ruby Valley Trek.
This unexplored trekking trail provides you the opportunity to explore some very remote areas in Nepal, not frequented by tourists. Since this is a very new trekking trail in Nepal, lodges, and guesthouses have not been developed yet so homestay is the mode of accommodation, which allows you to get a first-hand experience of Nepali rural life as you stay with locals and share their food. The Ganesh Himal, Ruby Valley trekking in central Nepal is a lifetime experience in terms of cultural exposure and mountain views.
- All airport/Hotel transfers.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 2 nights on BB Plan.
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
- All mountain accommodation.
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), 8 trekkers: 1 assistant guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Guest house according to given itinerary (sharing in 2 bedrooms) and 3 meals (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- Guide & porter salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- All necessary paperwork and permits.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- Trekking equipment such as down filled sleeping bag, walking poles and duffel bag.
- Adventure Certificate.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing