- Fixed Departure
The Nagarkot Chisapani Trek is a short three-day trek in Nepal for people who want to experience the beauty of Nepal. The trek takes you through the local villages of the Brahmins, Gurung’s, and Sherpa’s, together with stunning views of the Himalayas, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Gaurihanker Himal, but to name a few, and even Mt. Everest can be seen in the far distance. The Nagarkot Chisapani trek starts with a short drive to Sundarijal leaving the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu city.
Our first destination of the Nagarkot Chisapani hike is Chisapani, the weather in Chisapani is always chilly as its name implies. Chisapani literally meaning “Cold Water”. We trek along the boundaries of Shivapuri National Park, trekking through stunning forests and meeting a local people, and interacting with village life. From Chisapani, we have a break in Jule or Chauki Bhanjgang village, then continue to Nagarkot. The early sunrise from Nagarkot (2,175 m). above sea level, offer’s superb views, the rising sun reflecting on the snow-white mountains are mesmerizing and unforgettable.
Finally, you can either chose to trek to Changunarayan and visit the temple, which is one of the oldest Hindu temples in Nepal. You can observe the religious practices of the Nepali people and drive from there back to Kathmandu, or end your journey at Nagarkot and drive back to Kathmandu. Wherever you decide to finish your journey, it will be an unforgettable journey of a lifetime.
A good thing about this 3 Days Nagarkot Chisapani hike is that it fit for all-age people and can be done throughout the year. No prior experience is needed for this Chisapani Nagarkot Trek. Take a glance at our detailed trek itinerary to know more about the trek and contact us for booking the trek. If this 3 days itinerary is not suitable for you, we are always happy to offer a tailor-make and customize trek to Chisapani and Nagarkot.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as your Budget.
- A professional trekking guide.
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage (if necessary 2 trekkers:1 sherpa porter).
- Food and accommodation during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- National park entry permits.
- Food, salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter.
- Insurance for guide and porter.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Any kinds of Drinks (soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing