The Chisapani Nagarkot Trek is a short three-day trek for people who want to experience the beauty of Nepal. The trek passe’s through the local villages of the Brahmins, Gurung’s, and Sherpa’s, together with stunning views of the Himalayas, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Gaurihanker Himal, but to name a few, and even Mt.Everest can be seen in the far distance. The trek starts with a short drive to Sundarijal leaving the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu city.
Our first destination is Chisapani, the weather in Chisapani is always chilly as its name implies, Chisapani meaning “Cold Water” We trek along the bounderies of Shivapuri National Park, trekking through stunning forest’s and meeting a local people, and interacting with village life. From Chisapani, we have a break in Jule or Chauki Bhanjgang village, then continue to Nagarkot. The early sunrise from Nagarkot 2195 m. above sea level, offer’s superb views, the rising sun reflecting on the snow white mountains are mesmerising, and unforgettable.
Finally, you can either chose to trek to Changunarayan, and visit the temple, which is one of the oldest Hindu temple’s in Nepal, where you can observe the religious practices of the Nepali people and drive from there back to Kathmandu, or end your journey at Nagarkot and drive back to Kathmandu. Wherever you decide to finish your journey, it will be an unforgettable journey of a lifetime.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- A professional trek and tour guide.
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage (if necessary 2 trekkers:1 sherpa porter).
- Food and accommodation during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- National park entry permits.
- Food, salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter.
- Insurance for guide and porter.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Any kinds of Drinks (soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs