Mardi Himal is an unseen gem and an unexplored trekking destination in Nepal. Lying south to one of the most popular trekking trial which is Annapurna Base Camp trail, not many has set their foot in the trail of Mardi.
- Fixed Departure
The Mardi Himal Trek is a new trekking trail that was officially opened in 2012 and is still pristine. Situated to the southerly high point of Mt.Annapurna massif, this 10-day hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp is an excellent choice for travelers who are looking for an ‘off the beaten path’ trekking experience in the Annapurna region of Nepal. It is one of the least visited trekking trail of Nepal.
This 10 day Mardi Himal trek is an adventurous and pristine trekking trail that offers us an experience to trek through verdant forests, interesting villages, valleys, terraced farms, dazzling rivers and the extraordinary views of the Annapurna, Hiunchuli, and Machhapuchre (Fishtail), the forbidden Mountain, one of the unconquered peaks to date.
Our Mardi Himal trek route starts from Pokhara , we trek to Pothana, we pass through traditional culture Gurang village’s Forest camp, High camp, before reaching the Mardi base camp. This is the high point of this amazingly beautiful trek(4,500 m), here you will enjoy stunning panoramic views of the mountains and landscape. We then trek back to Siding village, making our way back to Pokhara.
The Mardi Himal trekking trail consists of short ascend and descend every day, it’s striking and appealing, filled with magnificent routes and views that also provide a golden opportunity to explore the traditional village’s with their traditional and original ethnic diverse cultures.
All in all, Mardi Himal trek is a short and easy trek in the Annapurna region where we accommodate in local teahouses, explore the local cuisine, enjoy the excellent landscape; and wonder at the panoramic views of the massive peaks including Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Hiunchuli, and Mardi Himal.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Mardi Himal Base Camp fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing