Mardi Himal is an unseen gem and an unexplored trekking destination in Nepal. Lying south to one of the most popular trekking trial which is Annapurna Base Camp trail, not many has set their foot in the trail of Mardi.
The Mardi Himal Trek is a NEW trekking trail that has opened recently. It is situated to the southerly high point of Mt.Annapurna massif, around this appear’s an impresive grouping of mountains that include five of the twelve highest mountains in the world.
You will be trekking into forest’s, high alpine ridge’s and roam pastures, at the base of the sacred fluted peak of Machhapuchhre or “Fish Tail” the forbidden Mountain, one of the unconquered peaks to date.
From Pokhara where the adventure of the trek begins, we trek to Pothana, we pass through traditional
culture Gurang village’s Forest camp, High camp, before reaching the Mardi base camp.
This is the high point of this amazing beautiful,trek(4,500 m) here you will enjoy stunning
panoramic views of the mountain’s and landscape. We then trek back to Siding village, making our way
back to Pokhara. The Mardi Himal trek consists of short ascend and decend every day, it’s striking and
appealing, filled with magnificent route’s and view’s that also provide a golden opportunity to explore
traditional village’s with their traditional and original ethnic diverse cultures.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Mardi Himal Base Camp fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing