Trekking around the Manasalu offers a quiet a unique opportunity to experience a reasonably untouched region of Nepal. The region sees few trekkers, which makes the visit here more exclusive and unspoiled.
- Fixed Departure
The Manaslu Circuit trek is one of the best treks in Nepal. The Manaslu circuit trail takes you around the Manaslu conservation area and leads to a breathtaking view of the eighth highest mountain in the world.
Trekking around the Manaslu offers a one of a kind chance to experience a reasonably untouched and unexplored region of Nepal. There are not many trekkers around this region, which makes the visit here increasingly pristine. Manaslu Region open for trekkers since 1991, present mesmerizing beauty along the border of Nepal and Tibet. It is currently a controlled trekking course allowing organized trekking groups with special permits to gain entry into this region and venture round its specular Manaslu circuit.
Manaslu Circuit Trek, with a remarkable environment and rich biodiversity, has made the Manaslu region, one of the best trekking destination of Nepal for a long time. Along with majesty Himalayan ranges, Manaslu Trek consists of diverse cultural, ethnicity, natural scenery with high altitude romantic glacier lakes and fascinating flora and faunas.
With all these features, Manaslu Trekking is one of the most alluring treks of Nepal. The Manaslu Circuit trekking trail is less packed and provides the basic facilities to the trekkers. The trekking gets the chance to eat local diners and accommodation in the most simple space which gives them insights of local village life of Nepal. This is likewise one reason that makes the trekking in Manaslu region pristine and worthwhile.
This 17 Days Manaslu tea house trek begins with a world heritage tour in Kathmandu to trekking in the pristine Manaslu region. The trek presents you a majestic views of Mt. Manaslu (8,163 m), the eighth highest mountain in the world. A major highlight of this Manaslu trekking is ‘Larkya-La Pass’ which is the highest point of the trek and is said to be the most dramatic pass. Like any of our other itineraries, this trek also guarantees enough time for proper acclimatization.
This challenging trek around Manaslu Circuit is the best choice for trekking enthusiasts as it offers not just beautiful scenery of nature, but provides you an opportunity to experience the diverse culture of Nepal.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Entry permit for Manaslu conservation area
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Sotikhola and Tal to Besisahar then Kathmandu
- One guide for below seven persons below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism
- Sleeping bag for negative twenty temperature certificate will be provided by Adventure White Himalaya Treks Pvt.Ltd.
- Guide and porter’s salary
- Insurance for guide and porters
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing