The Lower Manaslu Trek begins from Ghairung near the famous Manakamana Temple and progress through Gorkha Bazaar, Sirandanda, Barpak, Laprak, Lambai Kharka and Dharche Danda before concluding at Gyampesal.
- Fixed Departure
Lower Manaslu Trek goes along the lower Manaslu region of the Gorkha district, also known as Gorkha Historical trekking. In this trek, you will explore the lower Manaslu valley in the Gorkha district. This 12 Days Manaslu trek offers an opportunity to explore the historic, religious, cultural and ecological significance of the Gorkha district while trekking.
Gorkha, from where the unification of modern Nepal was started by King Prithvi Narayan Shah, is the first capital of Nepal. There are several places of historical and archaeological importance in the district. Blessed by nature’s splendor this land of historic, religious, ecological and cultural significance has every potential to be featured as one of the favored touristic destinations of the country.
However, the number of tourists coming to this region is limited. The district is home to Mt Manaslu and the famous Manaslu Circuit Trek.
Besides, the Lower Manaslu Trekking route offers moderate trekking, historical tour, pilgrimage tour, agro-tourism, and community-based homestay. The locals are also committed to the development and promotion of tourism in the district.
The 12 Days Lower Manaslu Trek begins from Ghairung near the famous Manakamana Temple and progresses through Gorkha Bazaar, Sirandanda, Barpak, Laprak, Lambai Kharka, and Dharche Danda (the highest point of the trek) before concluding at Gyampesal. Accommodation is mostly on homestay or camping as commercial lodging is available in only a few places.
You can get a panoramic view of Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Sringi Himal, Ganesh Himal and several other peaks from Darche Danda which is breathtaking. And this viewpoint is extremely popular to have the perfect view of sunrise.
Trekking to lower Manaslu is one of the best destinations to explore as well as the historic district of Gorkha. Most of the accommodation in this trek is supported by homestay which will provide in-depth information about Nepal. Adventure White Himalaya Treks organizes trek to lower Manaslu at reasonable cost with an adjustable vacation program.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance foe guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal)
- Personal nature of expenses such as drinking water, hot shower Wi-Fi etc.
- Lunch and dinner in city
- Your personal trekking gears
- Food and accommodation in city
- Light weight trekking boot
- Down jacket Two pairs of loose-fitting long skirts
- Two pairs of cotton T-shirt
- Sun glass and sun hat
- One pairs of sandals
- Two pairs of thin and two pairs of thick woolen socks
- First aids kits
- Flash light
- Sunblock cream
- Water bottle
- Chlorine for the water purification
- Some dry food and candy as well
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing