A trek to the Langtang Valley has to be one of the most rewarding of the short treks available anywhere in Nepal. The east-west running valley is the site of some spectacular alpine scenery as well as being a great place to meet unique people.
A trek to the Langtang Valley has to be one of the most rewarding of the short treks available anywhere in Nepal. The east-west running valley is the site of some spectacular alpine scenery as well as being a great place to meet unique people. A minimum of one week is required but trekkers are well advised to add a few extra days for acclimatization and for side trips in the valley.
Along our journey, you will walk through the Langtang National Park. Although wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, here you get the chance to see some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, Pika and the national bird of Nepal the colorful Danphe. The trek is best started either from Dhunche or from Syabru Besi.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner)
- Accommodation in tea house
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi and Syabru Besi to Kathmandu
- All pick up and drops (airports to hotel and airport to hotel)
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below seven persons Above seven below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage)
- Salary for guide and porters
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing