A trek to the Langtang Valley has to be one of the most rewarding of the short treks available anywhere in Nepal. The east-west running valley is the site of some spectacular alpine scenery as well as being a great place to meet unique people.
- Fixed Departure
A trek to the Langtang Valley has to be one of the most rewarding of the short treks available anywhere in Nepal. The Langtang Valley Trek is the closest trekking destination to experience the scenic beauty of Himalayas from the capital, Kathmandu. Despite being so close to Kathmandu Valley, Langtang Trek offer an epic experience as any of the Tibetan highlands with serene rural landscapes that warm the heart.
Langtang Trek is one of the most popular trek after Annapurna Trekking and Everest Trekking. The east-west running valley is the site of some spectacular alpine scenery as well as a great place to meet unique people. A minimum of one week is required but trekkers are well-advised to add a few extra days for acclimatization and side trips in the valley.
Being surrounded by many Himalayan glaciers, this region is also known as the Valley of Glaciers. Langtang Valley is enclosed by the mountain peaks of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Dorje Lakpa, Langshisa Ri and Langtang Himal, which makes it one of the best destination for hiking in Nepal.
Along our journey, you will walk through the Langtang National Park. Although wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, here you get the chance to see some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, Pika and the national bird of Nepal the colorful Danphe.
This Langtang trek is best started from Syabru Besi which is just a 7 hours drive from Kathmandu. Following our route map, we begin trekking from the lower region of the Langtang Valley through small villages, farmlands and verdant forests to Kyangjin Gompa. We spend a night at Kyanjin Gompa and enjoy some sightseeing. We then return following the same route.
This trekking route can be visited at any time of the year. However, Monsoon season is not considered as good as another season since the trail becomes slippery due to the rain and it’s pretty risky. The best season to visit of Langtang Valley is from February to May in the spring season and from September to November in autumn.
In addition to that, this trek does not require ant prior trekking experience as the altitudes are not all that high.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner)
- Accommodation in tea house
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi and Syabru Besi to Kathmandu
- All pick up and drops (airports to hotel and airport to hotel)
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below seven persons Above seven below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage)
- Salary for guide and porters
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing