Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trekking is one of the very interesting trekking routes in Langtng Region. Langtang is a region in the Himalayas of Nepal to the north of the Kathmandu Valley and bordering Tibet. The Langtang National Park is located in the area. The scenery of Langtang region is spectacular, and the treks are more adventurous as the area is visited by a few numbers of tourists. Since then the area has reopened for trekking, and the local people as always welcome trekkers back to the region.
- Fixed Departure
Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trekking combines three breathtaking treks (Langtang Valley, Gosaikunda, and Helambu) in the Langtang region of Nepal. This 17 Days Langtang Trekking is one of the most diverse and easily accessible trekking routes in Nepal. Located just 64 KM north of Kathmandu, the Langtang region is the closest and fastest trekking route to get to the lap of the Himalayas from Kathmandu.
This 17 Days Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek is a beautiful journey in the Langtang region that takes us through lush forests, quaint villages, abundant wildlife, and astounding views of the majestic Himalayas. Langtang valley is the home to Tamang people, whose religious practices, language and attire are very similar to Tibetans, whereas the Helambu valley is populated by the famous Sherpa people.
Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trek embarks from the beautiful city of Kathmandu. We then take an 8-hour drive to Syabrubesi which is the trailhead of this 17 days Langtang trek. Syabrubesi is a Tamang village located at the riverbank of Bhote Koshi river. From there, we continue our trek toward Langtang Valley and to Kyanjin Gompa.
After reaching Kyanjin Gompa, we will have a hike to the Kyanjin Ri (4779m) on the next day. You can enjoy the picturesque views of the Langtang Lirung (7,200m) range from the top of Kyanjin Ri. We then continue to trek in beautiful Langtang Valley and reach the holy lake of Gosaikunda (4380 m) which is a pilgrimage for both Buddhists and Hindus. The holy water of Gosaikunda is believed to have magical healing power. We then continue to trek along many other lakes in the Gosaikunda area and pass the Lauribinayak Pass.
Crossing the Lauribinayak Pass, our trek to Helambu valley begins. We then trek down to Helambu valley via the village of Ghoptey. We continue to trek in the Helambu region for a few more days and conclude our exceptional journey to the mountains with a drive to Kathmandu.
Although less visited, the Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek offers some of the most magnificent landscapes and scenery. The magical landscapes of Langtang Valley, the stunning glacial lakes of Gosainkunda, and the warm villages of Tamang and Sherpa community combine to make this an excellent alternative to other famous treks in Annapurna and Everest Region.
Adventure White Himalaya Treks arranges all the requirements and accommodations required for the trekkers. We guarantee all the trekkers that no trekkers have to face problems during their trek. We arrange trekking guides, porters, leaders, and assistant leaders depending on the size of the group. Normally, there are 2 to 15 people in a group. Our guide will brief everything about the Langtang Helambu Trek and its geographical as well as economical information before starting the trek till the successful completion of the trek so that all the trekkers can complete the trek successfully. Even if someone during the trek gets sick or can’t go ahead, we still complete the trek with the rest of the trekkers because our rescue team will take care of the trekkers who can’t go further during trekking till they become completely fine.
If you like to join the Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trekking group for the next fixed departure, please send us an email or just send an inquiry or contact us now. We are available 24×7. We will respond to you as soon as possible. We never take more than half an hour to respond to your queries.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner).
- Accommodation in tea house.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears.
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below Eight persons Above Eight below Twenty persons another guide will be add like same in groupism
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage)
- Salary for guide and porters
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing