Khopra Ridge & Khyer Lake Trekking, adventure takes you in one of the hidden pockets within great range of Annapurna Himalaya with close views of world 7th highest Mt. Dhaulagiri and other beautiful peaks.
Khopra Ridge and Khayer Lake Trekking, adventure takes you in one of the hidden pockets within great range of Annapurna Himalaya with close views of world 7th highest Mt. Dhaulagiri and other beautiful peaks.
A perfect trek for people with interested in wilderness trekking, away from main stream trekking trails, as this Kopra Ridge & Khair Lake Trekking leads you into pristine wilderness on off the beaten tracks, seldom ventured by other few trekkers. Certainly, a fascinating place to be exploring the hidden areas and walk to holy glacial lake of Khair with awesome panorama of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range of mountains during this wonderful walk on Kopra Ridge & Khair Lake trekking.
Starting our marvelous trek from beautiful and popular touristic Pokhara city, heading towards high hills at Ghorepani, where walk leads on main trail for few days and then hike to scenic viewpoint at Poon Hill for stunning sunrise over chain of mountains. From Ghorepani onward leaving the main busy trail towards wilderness and tranquil areas of Annapurna past remote rural farm villages with a climb up to Kopra Ridge, here with time to enjoy close views of Dhaulagiri, Vara-Shikar and Annapurna peaks and walk to holy Khayer Lake.
Khair Lake one of the important pilgrimages of local villagers where religious festival takes place every year in monsoon time of August, people come here for a holy dip in the icy pond. With exciting and grand time at Khair and Kopra Ridge, walk follows to join the main stream trekking trails for short drive back to scenic Pokhara, after concluding a marvelous adventure on Kopra Ridge & Khair Lake Trekking.
Season: March to May and September to December months March to May flowering time on hills October to December with clear blue sky (can be cold at morn and night time with chances of snow).
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All Ground Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek (Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing