- Fixed Departure
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek is one of the ideal adventure trekking destinations for those trekkers seeking for thrilling trekking holidays into some of the remote regions of Nepal. The massive block of rock and Ice Mountain i.e. the Mt. Kanchenjunga is the world third highest mountains (8,586m) that lay the border between Nepal and Sikkim in India.
Kanchenjunga base camp trekking trail is taken as one of the most daredevil destination where you can explore the both northern and southern base camp of massif Mt. Kanchenjunga. This trekking trail is relatively considered as less-traveled trekking destination because of its technical challenges. so it is the best destinations to explore the unsoiled alluring villages and scenic views of an amazing landscape of eastern region of Nepal.
Kanchenjunga base camp trek is one of the fascinating trekking destination of Nepal which offers us the most beautiful landscape of Kanchenjunga area. As being one of the most challenging trekking trails of Nepal it provides us an opportunity to observe the unspoiled traditional culture and lifestyle of local inhabitants.
This an amazing trekking trail begins with the scenic flight from Kathmandu to Biratnagar and short flight take us foothills of the world third highest peak i.e. Mt. Kanchanjunga at Suketar. Then the trail heads towards the beautiful villages through dense forests of rhododendron, Pine, and Oak. During the trial, we will visit the South and North Base Camp of Mt. Kanchenjunga. To the south Base, Camp Oktang is considered as one of the most striking viewpoints from where we can have awe-inspiring views of Rathong, Kanchenjunga Range, Rathong, Kabru Range and Jannu.In addition, most challenging and dramatic three passes that separate the Southern and Northern of Kanchenjunga Base Camp.
We can have most impressive views of an amazingly high pass as those passes provides us most incredible views of spectacular views of Wedge peak, Pyramid peak, The Twin peak and tent peak, as well as remarkable scenic views of the eastern Nepal, warm hospitality, and their traditional culture, will make Kanchenjunga base camp trek more memorable.This wilderness trekking destination return route is more remote than before joining the main trail.
- All airport/Hotel transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights on BB Plan
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek
- Hot drinks (Tea & Coffee)
- All mountain accommodation
- Flight (Kathmandu/ BiratNagar/Suketar/Biratnagar/Kathmandu )
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (Govt. registered trekking guide), and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Guide & porter salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (Kachanjhangha Restricted Area Permit,Kanchanjangha Conservation Permit )
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking equipment such as down filled sleeping bag.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks
- Mineral water
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance & evacuation
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing