Jiri to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar is a highly praised trekking route of the Everest region. It was in 1953 when two renown figures Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa had taken the same route for the Mt. Everest expedition.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar is a highly praised trekking route of the Everest region. It was in 1953 when two renown figures Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa had taken the same route for the Mt. Everest expedition. After an eight-hour scenic drive from Kathmandu to Jiri, our trek starts the following morning, by passing through the lower parts of Everest region that are relatively undeveloped compared to the northern side of the district around Namche Bazaar.
This enables trekkers to experience many traditional aspects of culture and local people. The trail passes through numerous villages of different ethnic groups including Tamang, Jirel, Rai, Brahmin, Chettri and of course the Sherpa. Walking along this trek involves many ups and downs with the trail being well serviced with tea houses and good campsites in most of the villages. The trial is not much totally upping and downs Before Phakding we can see lots of far views of mountain and numerous hillocks, Then Pahkding we will be closer of the mountain where lots of Gompa as well. In Khumbu region there are lots of Sherpa People who is very famous and good stamina for climbing the mountain and carrying the loads. Really moist of the people who know about the expedition group they choose Sherpa people they believe with them, Because of the strong stamina and they live in high mountain region. On the way to EBC lots of yak pasture Lame pasture and other pet animals as well. So many wild animals and birds also we can see from there.
- Airport pick up & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek (Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Airfare from Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters.
- Salary for guide and porters.
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing