- Fixed Departure
Island peak climbing is one of the famous trekking peaks that offers stunning scenery and gives adventure love another opportunity to explore the Everest Base camp. Island Peak is situated in the Everest Region which offers an impressive view of the highly glaciated face from the Lhotse Glacier.
Island Peak (6,187 m) is high and one of the most popular and busy climbing peaks in Nepal, also known as Imja Tse, lies in the Khumbu Himalayan range. Climbing this peak gives the best satisfaction every amateur and the serious climber can dream of. If you are seeking the thrill of adventure and wish to widen your experience towards a peak climbing expedition beyond simply trekking in Nepal, this is the mountain for you. Our professionally designed itinerary offers you a couple of days extra at the same town to get acclimatized.
We head for Island Peak Climbing after the essential climbing practice course which is briefed and instructed by our Climbing Sherpa on various aspects of climbing techniques. Your historical effort to summit the peak will be rewarded with probably one of the best panoramic views in the world as you feel Lhotse, Nuptse, Baruntse, Ama Dablam, and Makalu are almost touching the tip of your nose. Descending with a sense of achievement, our route takes us into many cultural sites, such as Pangboche, a traditional Sherpa village Tengboche famous for its ornately decorated Tibetan monasteries and Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa Capital and cultural center of Khumbu.
The best season for Island Peak Climbing is during spring (March-April) and autumn (September-November). However, you can do this Island Peak Climbing during winter as well with a good preparation. During the winter time, the views of the snow-capped peaks are crystal clear plus there won’t be much trekkers in the route. The duration of the Island Peak Climbing can be extended or shortened according to your preference.
Furthermore, if have any question or queries regarding the Island Peak Climbing or you are planning to do the peak climbing then feel free to contact us. Peregrine Treks and Expedition will arrange every detail of your Island Peak Expedition including lodge accommodation, guides, food, as well as all the necessary climbing and camping equipment.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included.
- City tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge trek and camping (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (Twin sharing and room at guesthouse and Tented camp stay at climbing time-Island Base Camp).
- Nepal Government license holder English speaking trekking guide.
- Climbing Sherpa from peak base camp for the summit and back to base camp.
- Group climbing equipment (Climbing Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, Ice Hammer, Camping Tents and Kitchen equipment)
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Island Peak Climbing Permit.
- Sleeping bag by Adventure White Himalaya (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Certificate of climbing which provided by NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association)
- Certificate of climbing which provided by Adventure White Himalaya treks when you will be back from the expedition
- Official expenses.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal climbing Equipment and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing