Helambu Trekking is suitable for those who want to trek but don’t have much time to stay in Nepal because is a short 8 to 9 days trek. However, this trek can be completed in 5 to 6 days only. The trek begins from Kathmandu. Helamb is a region of highland villages in Nepal, about 80km from Kathmandu. Helambu valley is very famous for its natural beauty and wonderful climate with superb views of magnificent snow-covered mountains.
- Fixed Departure
Helambu Trekking is suitable for those who want to trek but don’t have much time to stay in Nepal because it is a short 8 to 9 days trek. However, this trek can be completed in 5 to 6 days only. The trek begins from Kathmandu. Helambu is a region of highland villages in Nepal, about 80km from Kathmandu. Helambu valley is very famous for its natural beauty and wonderful climate with superb views of magnificent snow-covered mountains. The area covers typical highland Sherpa villages along with beautiful rhododendron forests. Helambu is the home for Hyolmo people. “Helambu” is derived from the word “Hyolmo“. The Helambu region begins at the Lauribina La pass and descends to the Melamchi valley.
There are several number of trekking routes being through Helambu. Helambu Trekking is one of these trekking routes. Usually, the trail starts off at Sundarijal (1,390 m) and goes past Chisopani, Hyolmo, Kutumsang, Magin Goth, Tharepati, Malemchigaun, Nakote and Hyolmo, Tarke Gyang.
Adventure White Himalaya Treks arranges all the requirements and accommodations required for the trekkers. We guarantee all the trekkers that no trekkers have to face problem during their trek. We arrange trekking guides, porters, leaders and assistant leaders depending on the size of group. Normally, there are 2 to 15 people in a group. Our guide will brief everything about the Helambu Trek and its geographical as well as economical information before starting the trek till the successful completion of the trek so that all the trekkers can complete the trek successfully. Even if someone during the trek gets sick or can’t go ahead, we still complete the trek with the rest of the trekkers because our rescue team will take care of the trekkers who can’t go further during trekking till they become completely fine.
So with Adventure White Himalaya Treks, you will be fully secured and ensured about the successful completion of the trek. If you don’t have much time in Nepal, we recommend Helambu Trek because normally, this trek is about 8-9 days but can be completed successfully in about 4-6 days.
If you like to join the Helambu Trekking group for the next fixed departure, please send us an email or just send an inquiry or contact us now. We are available 24×7. We will response you as soon as possible. We never take more than half an hour to response to your queries.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- National park entry permits.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner).
- Accommodation in tea house.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Sundarijal.
- All pick up and drops (airports to hotel and airport to hotel).
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears.
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below seven persons Above seven below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage)
- Salary for guide and porters
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal)
- Personal nature of expenses such as drinking water, hot shower Wi-Fi etc.
- Lunch and dinner in city
- Your personal trekking gears
- Light weight trekking boot
- Down jacket Two pairs of loose-fitting long skirts
- Two pairs of cotton T-shirt
- Sun glass and sun hat
- One pairs of sandals
- Two pairs of thin and two pairs of thick woolen socks
- First aids kits
- Flash light
- Sunblock cream
- Water bottle
- Chlorine for the water purification
- Some dry food and candy as well
- Personal trekking Equipment.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing