Helambu Trekking is suitable for those who want to trek but don’t have much time to stay in Nepal because is a short 8 to 9 days trek. However, this trek can be completed in 5 to 6 days only. The trek begins from Kathmandu. Helamb is a region of highland villages in Nepal, about 80km from Kathmandu. Helambu valley is very famous for its natural beauty and wonderful climate with superb views of magnificent snow-covered mountains.
- Fixed Departure
Helambu Trek is an easy and short trek in Nepal. Helambu is a region of highland villages in Nepal, just about 80 KM from Kathmandu. Although being so close to Kathmandu, the Helambu trail is less crowded and the beauty of the Helambu region is still unspoiled. The Helambu trek offers the company of green lush rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and the breathtaking Himalayas which make this trek one of the diverse treks in Nepal.
This 11 Day Helambu trek takes us to the Helambu valley which is comprised of the Hyolmo community. The trail consists of several Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, shrines, and stupas. The region is mainly inhabited by the Sherpa and Tamang people which gives you a chance to explore their culture and lifestyle. The breathtaking views of the Himalayas bordering the Tibet and the beautiful Buddhist monasteries make this trek alluring.
The Helambu Trek embarks from Sundarijal which is a one hour drive from Kathmandu. We start our trek from Sundarijal. After one hour of walk, we will reach the Shivapuri National Park. We will then continue to trek along the village of Chisopani, Kutumsang, Thadepati, and Sermathang, and finally, concludes our trek at the Melamchi Pul Bazar in the Helambu region. The trek takes us through lush green forests with great mountain views and you will also hike along the beautiful rice terraces and several splendid Buddhist monasteries toward the end of the trek.
Adventure White Himalaya Treks arranges all the requirements and accommodations required for the trekkers. We guarantee all the trekkers that no trekkers have to face problems during their trek. We arrange trekking guides, porters, leaders, and assistant leaders depending on the size of the group. Normally, there are 2 to 15 people in a group. Our guide will brief everything about the Helambu Trek and its geographical as well as economical information before starting the trek till the successful completion of the trek so that all the trekkers can complete the trek successfully. Even if someone during the trek gets sick or can’t go ahead, we still complete the trek with the rest of the trekkers because our rescue team will take care of the trekkers who can’t go further during trekking till they become completely fine.
So with Adventure White Himalaya Treks, you will be fully secured and ensured about the successful completion of the trek. If you don’t have much time in Nepal, we recommend Helambu Trek because normally, this trek is about 8-9 days but can be completed successfully in about 4-6 days.
If you like to join the Helambu Trekking group for the next fixed departure, please send us an email or just send an inquiry or contact us now. We are available 24×7. We will respond to you as soon as possible. We never take more than half an hour to respond to your queries.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- National park entry permits.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner).
- Accommodation in tea house.
- All land transportation from Kathmandu to Sundarijal.
- All pick up and drops (airports to hotel and airport to hotel).
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears.
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below seven persons Above seven below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage)
- Salary for guide and porters
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal)
- Personal nature of expenses such as drinking water, hot shower Wi-Fi etc.
- Lunch and dinner in city
- Your personal trekking gears
- Light weight trekking boot
- Down jacket Two pairs of loose-fitting long skirts
- Two pairs of cotton T-shirt
- Sun glass and sun hat
- One pairs of sandals
- Two pairs of thin and two pairs of thick woolen socks
- First aids kits
- Flash light
- Sunblock cream
- Water bottle
- Chlorine for the water purification
- Some dry food and candy as well
- Personal trekking Equipment.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing