Gosaikunda is actually the largest of three main lakes. The other two being Saraswatikunda and Bhairabkunda. Hindu legend has it that the lakes were formed when the God Shiva plunged his trident (Trisul) into the ground in order to obtain water.
- Fixed Departure
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner).
- Accommodation in tea house.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears.
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below seven persons Above seven below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism.
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage).
- Salary for guide and porters.
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs.
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing