Gosaikunda is actually the largest of three main lakes. The other two being Saraswatikunda and Bhairabkunda. Hindu legend has it that the lakes were formed when the God Shiva plunged his trident (Trisul) into the ground in order to obtain water.
This classical trek combines three major areas of north of Kathmandu along the border of Tibet: Langtang, Gosainkunda and Helambu. Langtang is a narrow valley that lies just south of the Tibetan border. It is sandwiched between the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. This trek offers an opportunity to explore villages, to climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevation. You can trek to Langtang by returning to Kathmandu via the holy lakes of Gosainkunda at 4,300 m. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit the lakes during the full moon festival in August. The lake is also sacred to Buddhists.
Gosaikunda is actually the largest of three main lakes. The other two being Saraswatikunda and Bhairabkunda. Hindu legend has it that the lakes were formed when the God Shiva plunged his trident (Trisul) into the ground in order to obtain water. The Trisuli River has its source in the lakes; thus, the name. Helambu valley is very famous for its natural beauty and wonderful climate with superb views of magnificent snow-covered mountains. The area covers typical highland Sherpa villages along with beautiful rhododendron forests.
This region extends from the north to Taramarang to the Gosaikunda Lake and the lower Jugal Himal from the north. The valley is approached from Trishuli River valley, north of Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Entry permit for Langtang National Park.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- All meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner).
- Accommodation in tea house.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Duffle bag where you can put your trekking gears.
- T-Shirt where our company’s logo will be printed.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- One guide for below seven persons Above seven below fifteen persons another guide will be add like same in groupism.
- Each two persons get one porter (each porter can carry 25 kg of luggage).
- Salary for guide and porters.
- Certificate of achievement while you back from the treks.
- Insurance for all staffs.
- Farewell dinner at the last day of you back from the trek.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing