The Annapurna Himalayan (Ghorepani and Poon Hill) Trek starts and ends in Pokhara; a colorful foray into the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face.
The Annapurna Himalayan (Ghorepani and Poon Hill) Trek starts and ends in Pokhara; a colorful foray into the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face. Around every corner is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains, whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your trek. Trekking to the view point at Poon Hill offers you unobstructed mountain views.
An easy trek in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by Gurungs, Magars and other ethnic groups, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurna’s with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail Peak) dominating the skyline.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters.
- Salary for guide and porters.
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing