The Annapurna Himalayan (Ghorepani and Poon Hill) Trek starts and ends in Pokhara; a colorful foray into the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face.
- Fixed Departure
Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek is a classic short tea house trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal. This trek offers beautiful panoramic views of snow mountains Mt. Dhaulagiri, amazing sunrise from the top of poonhill (3120 m) and Annapurna I as well as Annapurna range; Annapurna South, Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal, Barasikhar, Nilgiri, Tukuche Peak, Hiunchuli, and Manaslu ranges
The Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek, popularly known as Ghorepani and Poon Hill Trek starts and ends in Pokhara; a colorful foray into the Annapurna region. The Ghorepani Ghandruk Trekking trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face. Around every corner is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains, whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your Ghorepani Poonhill trek. Trekking to the viewpoint at Poon Hill offers you unobstructed mountain views.
An easy Ghorepani Ghandruk trek in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by Gurungs, Magars and other ethnic groups, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurna’s with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail Peak) dominating the skyline.
Discover and Explore the Himalayan land with local experts Mount Trails. The itinerary is possible to create short and long as per your wish but our 10 days itinerary is more common for the Ghorepani Ghandruk trek. Contact us if you have any further questions or queries about this trek.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters.
- Salary for guide and porters.
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing