- Fixed Departure
Everest panorama trek is one of the best short trek in the Everest region, which follows the footsteps of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing and ends with an ascent of a foothill of Everest. Everest Panorama Trek, also known as the Everest View Trek, takes you as high as 3,860 m to Tengboche, a beautifully nestled Sherpa hamlet with the stunning ridge monastery having a striking backdrop of Mt. Amadablam. This 11 days Everest trek provides you a great opportunity to view the majestic Everest from several positions onwards Namche.
Everest is known as the “Goddess Mother of Earth”, Sagarmatha in Nepalese dialect. The region is the heartland of the Sherpa, residing in the beautiful landscapes of Solukhumbu. After the first expedition of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953, Everest is on the bucket list of enthusiasts, thrill-seekers, adventurers, nature lovers in all of us.
This is a short and scenic version of Everest Base Camp Trek, which offers superb sights of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam, and many other snowy peaks.
On this 11 Days Everest Panorama trek, we explore the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche Bazar, Tengboche, and into the Khumjung village, which is a charming Sherpa settlement. This trek also provides a splendid introduction to Sherpa country, its culture, and marvelous mountain sceneries.
This Everest Panorama trekking best suits those who do not have time for the longer treks and also suits those who prefer a less physically and mentally challenging trek.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up drop service.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation at Kathmandu.
- Domestic air ticket (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu).
- Domestic airport Tax.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (Sagarmatha National Park permit’s, TIMS).
- Company T-shirt.
- Guest house according to given itinerary (sharing in 2 bedrooms) and 3 meals (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner) during the trek.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trekking Guide and required porters.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation.
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag.
- Adventure Certificate.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing