Chola Pass (5,420 m.) is one of the highest and technical passes of Nepal Himalayas which can combine be done with Everest Base Camp trekking. Travelers love to do Everest Base Camp with Chola Pass trekking from Gokyo side but it also can be done in a reverse way.
- Fixed Departure
Each and every traveler who comes to Nepal has a beautiful dream to go to Everest Base Camp and to witness Mt. Everest, the top of the world and other giant snowy peaks above 8 meter high. Those travelers who only wish to witness Mt. Everest straightway, they prefer only straightway to Everest Base Camp but some of the travelers who really love challenge and adventure in the Himalayas, they choose Gokyo & Cho La pass to Everest Base Camp Trekking. Cho La Pass (5,420 m.) is one of the highest and technical passes of Nepal Himalayas which can combine be done with Everest Base Camp trekking. Travelers love to do Everest Base Camp via Cho La Pass trekking from Gokyo side but it also can be done in a reverse way.
After a short and scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu, the trekking to Everest Base Camp with Cho La Pass commences. Namche Bazaar is the gateway to Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Lake and Cho La Pass trek where you will have a spare day for acclimatization. It is a beautiful city in the lap of Himalaya. Namche Bazaar and Hotel Everest View at the top of the hill offer you some panoramic view of the mountain located in Everest Region. Trekkers will also have a chance to experience Himalayan flora and fauna in Sagarmatha National Park.
As the trails take you to the ascent, you will get a mesmerizing Gokyo Valley with tranquil Gokyo Lake. It is a beautiful valley located in the lap of the Himalayas entirely encircled by snowy peaks. A climb to Gokyo Ri, probably, offers the grandest view of the giant peaks in Everest region including the top of the world, Mt. Everest. Then, before you get Kalapatthar and Everest Base Camp, your victory over Cho La pass will be significant which allows you to make more adventure toward Everest Base Camp. Finally, a climb to Kalapatthar and Everest Base Camp offers you the most astonishing view of the top of the world, Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu (above eight thousand ( 8,201 m) and Lhotse (8,516 m) Pumori and numerous other famous peaks above 6,000 m. At the moment you will entirely feel ecstatic that you are deeply in love with the giant peaks.
If the Everest Cho La Pass Trek itinerary is not suited to your time frame, and interest’s etc, please let us know at (Adventure White Himalaya Treks).whereupon we will be more then happy to tailor an itinerary that suits your requirements, to ensure that you have a memorable and unforgettable trek of a lifetime.
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Sleeping bag by Adventure White Himalaya Treks (AWHT) (which one is need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks (AWHT) duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing