Everest Base Camp (5, 364 meters i.e. 17, 598 ft) Trekking is one of the most popular trekking routes in the Himalayas. On 29 May, 1953, Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay made the first successful summit of Mount Everest.
- Fixed Departure
We welcome you to the highest point on the planet, Everest. Enjoy the stunning trekking Sierra of the greatest mountain range while taking on this bold 15 Days Everest base camp trek, not many of us get the opportunity to do. Everest is known as the “Goddess Mother of Earth”, Sagarmatha in Nepalese tongue.
The Everest Region is the heartland of the Sherpa, the world-famous mountain climbers, living in the excellent scenes of Solukhumbu. Trekking to The Base Camp of Everest gives you the opportunity to embark on this epic journey that Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay did in 1953. Since then, Everest Base Camp Trek is on the bucket list of enthusiasts, thrill-seekers, adventurers, nature lovers in all of us.
We set off our 15 Days Hike to Everest Base Camp through direct flight from Kathmandu to the one of the world’s most dangerous airport of Lukla where we are welcome to the hypnotizing Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar ( Gateway to Everest) and continue to hike toward the highest monastery in the world, Tengboche monastery. While the Ama Dablam top is tricking us to its glorious excellence. Then the Khumbu Glacier at the foot of Everest anticipates, with its view of th world’s highest snow-capped mountain.
Everest Base Camp Trek is mainstream not just as a result of Mt. Everest, yet in addition the delightful perspective on the Himalayan landscapes including that of Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Changasto, Mt. Lingterin, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Kantega, Mt Kusum Khagaru, Mt. Kongde, Mt. Khumbila, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Cholaste, Mt. Island Peak, Lobuche Peak, Pokalde Peak, Honku South Peak and a lot more during this 15 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking Itinerary. You can likewise spot different high altitude creatures, such as Musk Deers, Jackal and Himalayan Tharal Birds such as Pheasant.
The Everest base camp trail charms us with captivating Buddhist Monastery supplemented distinctly by the warm cordiality of the people in Sherpa villages. You can likewise go see Khumbu icefall, longest on the planet while Kalapatthar (5,545 m) envelopes your senses with a picturesque view of sunrise and sunset before we, at last, arrive at the base camp. Finishing up our Everest Trekking, we take a trip through the base camp so absorb the marvel of Everest, we then prepare to return back to Kathmandu through the same trail.
This 15-day journey to Everest Base Camp is specially planned for the amateur trekkers who are in good health and physical fitness. This itinerary ensures that we are well acclimatized for the full enjoyment of our trek to the Everest base camp. But, if you wish to take up a bigger challenge and want to go on an off the beaten trail then Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La Pass and Gokyo Lake -17 Days would be a perfect choice. Another option for experienced trekkers with limited time would be 11 Days Everest Panorama Trek.
If you like to try the most popular Everest Base Camp Trek at least once, please contact us, we will help you complete your desire safely and successfully.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek (Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Sleeping bag by Adventure White Himalaya (which one is need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing