Everest Base Camp (5, 364 meters i.e. 17, 598 ft) Trekking is one of the most popular trekking routes in the Himalayas. On 29 May, 1953, Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay made the first successful summit of Mount Everest.
We invite you to the highest elevation in the world, Everest. You can indulge in the breathtaking Sierra of the most wonderful mountain range while taking the adventurous trek to Everest base camp so few of us in the world get to do. Everest is known as the “Goddess Mother of Earth”, Sagarmatha in Nepalese dialect.
The region is the heartland of the Sherpa, residing in the beautiful landscapes of Solukhumbu. After the first expedition of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953, Everest is on the bucket list of enthusiasts, thrill seekers, adventurer, nature lover in all of us.
We begin our journey through a direct flight from Kathmandu to the spine-tingling Lukla airstrip where we are welcome to the mesmerizing Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar and proceed to the highest monastery in the world, Tengboche monastery. While the Ama Dablam peak is luring us to its magnificent beauty. Then to the glaciers at the foot of Everest awaits, with its view of highest snow-capped mountains.
Everest Base Camp Trekking is popular not only because of Mt. Everest, but also the beautiful view of the Himalayan sceneries including that of Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Changasto, Mt. Lingterin, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Kantega, Mt Kusum Khagaru, Mt. Kongde, Mt. Khumbila, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Cholaste, Mt. Island Peak, Lobuche Peak, Pokalde Peak, Honku South Peak and many more during the Everest Base Camp Trekking. You can also spot various animals such as Musk Deers, Jackal, Himalayan Tharal Birds such as Pheasant. The route to Everest base camp charms us with enchanting Buddhist monasteries complemented only by the warm hospitality of the people in Sherpa villages. You can also go see Khumbhu glacier, longest in the world while Kalapatthar (5,545 m) envelopes your senses with the panoramic views of sunrise and sunset before we finally reach the base camp. Concluding our journey, we take a tour of the base camp so soak in the wonder. of Everest, we then prepare to return back to Kathmandu from the same route.
If you like to try the most popular Everest Base Camp Trekking at least once, please contact us, we will help you complete your desire safely and successfully. We guarantee!
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek (Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Sleeping bag by Adventure White Himalaya (which one is need to be returned after the trek).
- Airfare from Kathmandu Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing