- Fixed Departure
Our Dhampus Pothana trek begins from Kathmandu to Pokhara, the city of Lakes. Dhampus Pothana trek is one of the shortest trek. This trek is very suitable for those who don’t have much time to stay in Nepal, however they want to enjoy the trek.
You drive to Phedi via several villages then trek to Dhampus. Dhampus (1,650 m) is a village and Village Development Committee in Kaski District in the Gandaki Zone of northern-central Nepal. It is situated on the north from the Pokhara valley. Dhampus village is on the Annapurna trekking trail is blessed with majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range. If you are a globetrotter, you must have heard a whisper: the best place to be in. Even if you are not, then somebody must have exude that it is a popular rated place, after all it is an omnipresent of picture perfect mountain, and it fulfills your appetite. When you see these mountains, you shake off all the trickles of your doubt because the beautiful mountain scenery soaks up your mind and eyes, overhaul them and offers you the taste of the action, in an absolute tranquility, beautiful reserve picturesque environment.
After enjoying the beautiful scenarios in Dhampus, we start to trek to Australian camp, situated on the beautiful hill top offers striking views over the valleys and stunning views of the Annapurna Mountain range. The place is located on the north-west of Pokhara.
Sarangkot is the most popular destination for enjoying the beautiful scenerios of Pokhara Valley and the magnificent views of sunrise and sunset. At the top of the hill of Sarangkot, there is a view tower from where we can enjoy the beautiful Pokhara valley and Phewa Lake.
Pothana is our last destination. Pothana is an early stop on some treks in the Annapurna Himalaya, such as the Ghandruk Trek and the Mardi Himal Trek. It’s not far from Pokhara and can be reached through a combination of overland travel and trekking. Pothana village is very beautiful. The villegers in Pothana are really amazing and helpful.
We will get back to Kathmandu following the same route. If you like to join this short Dhampus Pothana short trek for your limited time in Nepal, please contact us now. We are available 24×7 to help you choose the right trip according to your time and budget.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance foe guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days, and US$ 100 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses
- Meals while not on the trek. (Kathmandu & Pokhara)
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing