Trip Starts: Kathmandu Trip Ends: Kathmandu Transportation Facility: Road Trip Duration: 5 Days Trip Activity: Trekking Trekking Guide: Available (Male) Best Season: Sharad Ritu (Autumn) Min-Max Group Size: 2 - 15 pax Fixed Departures: Yes Min Age: 12 years or above Security: 100% Guaranteed! Customized Trip Route: Available
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance foe guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days, and US$ 100 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses
- Meals while not on the trek. (Kathmandu & Pokhara)
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing