- Fixed Departure
Annapurna Circuit Cycling
Start and end in Kathmandu! This is the one of the most famous and longest cycling trial in the world where thousands of tourist visits each year during peak seasons. We will provide you one of the cycling export guide who have more knowledge about cycling mountain trial and cycling repairing With the mountain bike tour Annapurna Mountain Bike, you have a 13 days tour package taking you through Kathmandu, Nepal and 7 other destinations in Nepal. Annapurna Mountain Bike includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
The Annapurna circuit for many years has been considered one of the finest and most complete trek in the world. Recent development of lane of the road s in to the stunning Mountain range have not only brought progress to some of the Nepalese community but for a adventure cyclist new and exciting routes. The Kali Gandaki valley has now become an ideal region to Mountain bike in Nepal. Few trials in earth can compare with the grandeur of the deepest Gorge in the world set between the two 8000m. peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Flying in to Jomsom we explore the trial of this spectacular region before descending village to Pokhara via wonderful village that we are home to Buddhist Mani walls and priyar wheels ,Apple Orchard and even hot spring. After a well earned rest in Pokhara we continue our ridge along the Southern section of the Annapurna passing by terraced fields to the might marsyangdi River . Here we leave the Majesty Annapurna behind as we head coress country to the ancient town of Gorkha . Where we transfer back to the hustle and bustle of the Kathmandu.
Cycling in Nepal
- Annapurna Cycling
- Kathmandu Valley Cycling
- Chisapani, Nagarkot Cycling
- Mountain Cycling
- Pokhara Valley Cycling
- Muktinath Cycling
- Twin-sharing accommodation (Two beds in one room) in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Twin-sharing accommodation in guesthouses (Occasionally in a dormitory) during biking in Annapurna region
- Guide Rated Good by past passengers
- Adventure White Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking mountain biking guide
- Food and accommodation during the trekking areas (not in major ciyies)
- Breakfasts in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Farewell dinner in the evening before the day of departure
- This tour offers Jain, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Kosher food options on request. Simply let our Customer Support team know the food option that you prefer.
- Transport Rated Average by past passengers
- Airport transfers (2)
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Besisahar, from Beni to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Mountain bike for 9 days of riding (We have full-suspension bikes of Giant and Trek brands, and if you want to bring your own bike, you can)
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trip (We assign one porter for two clients)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff
- duffel bag, T-shirt and cap
- Annapurna Conservation Park permit and TIMS card
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Travel insurance is not covered in the tour price. You can organize travel insurance with your preferred insurance company. We recommend World Nomads, a company recommended by LonelyPlanet. You can check out the details here.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Your travel insurance (mandatory for the trip, should cover helicopter rescue charges)
- Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (A multiple-entry 30-day tourist visa can be obtained for USD 40 or equivalent. Similarly, a multiple-entry 90-day tourist visa costs USD 100. Please have 2 passport-size photos.)
- All items of personal nature like drinks, laundry etc
- Biking attire and other personal gears
- Tips for biking staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Others expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes section
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing