Annapurna Circuit is the one of the famous cycling trials and one of the longest trekking trails in the world. Since it opened to foreign trekkers in 1977, the Annapurna Circuit Trek has become renowned as one of the most spectacular trekking routes in the world with lush green valleys and fascinating villages that offer impressive snow-capped views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range.
- Fixed Departure
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most popular longest trekking trails in Nepal. This Annapurna Trekking trail was opened to foreign trekkers in 1977 and since then the trail has been crowded by travel enthusiasts from all over the world. Annapurna Circuit is an adventurous journey that takes you through the world’s 7th and 10th highest peak; Annapurna (8,091 m) and Dhaulagiri at (8,167 m).
Annapurna Circuit Trek has become renowned as one of the most spectacular trekking routes in the world with lush green valleys and fascinating villages that offer impressive snow-capped views of the Annapurna Massif including Annapurna I (8,091 m) Annapurna South (7,219 m), Gangapurna (7,455 m) and Annapurna III (7,555 m), Lamjung Himal (6,931 m), worlds 8th highest Mt. Manaslu (8,163 m), Pisang peak (6,091 m), Chulu East (6,584 m), Chulu West (6,419 m) and the massive range of world’s 7th highest
Starting from less than 1000 meters, it gives us a chance to explore the Himalayas from bottom to top and from many different angles and perspectives. This 15 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking starts from Syange which goes along the Marshyangdi River, with scenic views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east.
This magnificent round Annapurna trek leads you to the fine village that is inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic views of the Himalayas. Continuing to the north of the main Himalayan range to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking.
The highest point of this 15 Days Annapurna Circuit trek is the Thorong-La Pass at the top of the valley at 5,416 m, which is the major highlight of this 21 Days trek. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the Annapurna circuit is usually walked in a counter-clockwise direction. Traveling clockwise the longer ascent and shorter descent from west to east is too much for many people to manage in one day.
As we descend to the west at Muktinath, from the pass we continue to the barren Tibetan like village of the Kali Gandaki – the world’s deepest gorge, passes between the giant Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains. After you cross the Thorong-La Pass from Manang to Muktinath, we head to Marpha and descend to Pokhara.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- 3 Night Hotel in Kathmandu and one night Hotel in Pokhara.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek (Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners), each meal one hot drinks.
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters.
- Salary for guide and porters.
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement.
- International air fare your home Country to Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa fees.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Meals while not on the trek.
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Domestic Air fare.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing