- Fixed Departure
Annapurna base camp trek via Ghorepani Poonhill is one of the best and scenic treks in the Annapurna region of Nepal. This trek is best suited for those adventure lovers who are short in time but want to experience the astonishing sunrise view and hike to the base camp of the 10th highest peak of the world. Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poonhill offers you with picturesque views of Himalayan ranges, friendly villages, exotic flora and fauna, and beautiful landscapes.
Ghorepani Poonhill to Annapurna Base Camp is one of the most interminable among all the treks. Generally, it will take ten days from Kathmandu up to came back Pokhara. The trails take us through breathtaking waterfalls, beautiful diverse villages, terraced farmlands, lush rhododendron forests, and fantastic mountain vistas. The 13 days Annapurna Trekking rewards the trekker with marvelous views of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Nilgiri (7,061m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Annapurna First (8,091m), Fishtail (6,997m), Mardi Himal (5,553m), and Manaslu ( 8,156m).
Along with the natural beauty, the trek is enriched with diverse ethnic group’s cultures. The Annapurna trekking trail takes us along many traditional and cultural villages. The region is mostly inhabited by Gurung and Magar community. Hence, trekkers can also get closer to the Gurung and Magar cultures of the Annapurna area.
Our 13 Days Annapurna Base Camp and Poonhill trek starts from Kathmandu/ Pokhara. We firstly drive to Nayapul, starting point of the trek, and begin our trek towards Ghorepani via Tikhedunga. You will then hike up to Poonhill (3,210m), famous for its beautiful sunrise view. We then will trek to Chhomrong (2,170m) and then towards Annapurna Base camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m). Then, we head back toward Pokhara via Jhinu Danda, where you can have a bath at the hot spring. Descending from Jhinu Danda, we trek back to Nayapul, from where we started our trek.
When we will back to Pokhara at the time we will go there after hot springs our body will automatically message relief all pain there is the scientific reason behind that so this is one of the most interminable treks among the trek.
If you are planning to do the Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Ghorepani Poonhill, then please feel free to contact us. We will organize the best trip for you.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop.
- All Ground Transport.
- 2 nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2 nights Hotel in Pokhara.
- Guest house on Trekking. 1 main course meal 3 times a day during the trek.
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees and TIMS Card).
- Adventure White Himalaya Treks Dufalbage
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.)
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes and VAT
- Guide & porter’s insurance
- Trekking/climbing certificate from the agency
- Company T-shirt (Adventure White Himalaya Treks)
- International air fare to/ from Nepal
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days, and US$ 100 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses
- Meals while not on the trek. (Kathmandu & Pokhara)
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing