Annapurna Base Camp (4, 130 m, 13, 550 ft) Trekking is the one of the most popular trekking routes in the recent time. Most of the trekkers have chosen ABC as their one of the best choices for the trek.
- Fixed Departure
Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC Trek), also known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, is one of the most popular trekking routes in the Annapurna Region. Most of the trekkers have chosen ABC as one of the best choices for the trek. Annapurna Base Camp (Annapurna Sanctuary) is a high glacial basin lying 40 km directly north of Pokhara. Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 m) is surrounded by a ring of mountains, the Annapurna range, most of which are over 7,000 m. You can reach the base camp only through a narrow valley between the peaks of Himchuli and Machapuchare (Fish Tail Mountain).
This 14 Days Annapurna trek offers a diverse landscape and culture with a breathtaking mountain view of Annapurna Massif and a wide variety of flora and fauna. This trek will take you to the foothill of Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m), the 10th highest mountain in the world, making it one of the most popular trails on earth.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is not only famous domestically but also attracts outsiders, hikers, adventure, trekkers and global trotters. Because of high mountains on all sides, the Annapurna Sanctuary receives only 7 hours of sunlight a day at the height of summer. The south-facing slopes are covered in dense tropical jungles of Rhododendron and Bamboo, while the north-facing slopes, in the rain shadow, have a drier colder climate similar to that of the near-by Tibetan Plateau.
The entire sanctuary was held as sacred to the Gurung people, one of the many native people to inhabit the area. The sanctuary was believed to be the home of several deities, from Hinduism and Buddhism as well as older animistic gods. The peak of Machapuchare at the entrance was believed to be home of the God Shiva, and the daily plumes of snow were thought the smoke of his divine incense. Until recently, the local Gurung people forbade anyone from bringing eggs or meat into the Annapurna Sanctuary, and women and untouchable were prohibited from going there as well.
If you are planning to do this 14 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek, feel free to contact Adventure White Himalaya treks. We will help you do Annapurna Base Camp Trekking successfully and safely. And For travelers who are short in time but want to get to the base camp then, you can try our Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek -10 Days Itinerary.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up (Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters.
- Salary for guide and porters.
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days, and US$ 100 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Meals while not on the trek. (Kathmandu & Pokhara).
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing