Annapurna Base Camp is one of the most visited places among the trekking route of Nepal. This shortest Annapurna Base Camp trek combines the cultural sightseeing of two must-visit cities of Nepal and high-altitude trekking in the famous Annapurna region. The trip starts from Kathmandu where you will spend a day exploring its heritage sites, which are Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar square. They all are listed on UNESCO’s world heritage site.
Then take a tourist bus to Pokhara. This city of Lakes is a trekker’s hub. Next day, we drive to Nayapul from where our real trekking starts. Then we trek to Ghandruk where we can see traditional Museum of Gurung community. Then, we progress towards the Annapurna Base Camp, enjoying the spectacular mountains cape and the massive Himalaya. Once we reach there and spend a night, we will return back through the same trail until Chhomrong. A stop at Jhinu allows us to take bath at natural hot springs.
Once we return back to Pokhara, we will enjoy boating in pristine Phewa Lake and (if you will have extra day and you are really interested with Pokhara then you can spend one day). On the day we return back to Kathmandu, there will be a farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant with Cultural performance.
Note: Comparatively this is the quite hard than the normal trek
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All Ground Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days, and US$ 100 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Meals while not on the trek. (Kathmandu & Pokhara).
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing