- Fixed Departure
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek is of the best trekking if you want to experience the pristine Himalayas in a short period. It is a quick way to do the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. The trek rewards you with splendid views of the Annapurna Range. This short Annapurna trail takes you though rural settlements and mountain villages situated at the foothills of the Himalayas. Experience the ethnic Magar and Gurung culture along your journey. The trek is simply the best!
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most visited places among the trekking route of Nepal. This shortest Annapurna Base Camp trek combines the cultural sightseeing of two must-visit cities of Nepal and high-altitude trekking in the famous Annapurna region. The trip starts from Kathmandu where you will spend a day exploring its heritage sites, which are Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath stupa, and Bhaktapur Durbar square. They all are listed on UNESCO’s world heritage site.
Next Day, we will drive to Pokhara in a tourist bus. Pokhara, also known as the city of lakes, is a trekker’s hub and center point to all other Annapurna Treks. The next day, we drive to Nayapul which is a few hours drive from Pokhara and also the starting point this 10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek. Then, we trek to Ghandruk, a traditional Gurung village where we can see the traditional Museum of Gurung community. Then, we progress towards the Annapurna Base Camp, enjoying the spectacular mountainscape and the massive Himalaya. Once we reach there and spend a night, we will return through the same trail until Chhomrong. A stop at Jhinu allows us to take bath at natural hot springs.
Once we return to Pokhara, we will enjoy boating in pristine Phewa Lake. You will have an extra day, so if you are interested see around Pokhara then you can spend one day. We then return to Kathmandu, there will be a farewell dinner in a traditional Nepali restaurant with cultural performance.
We, at Adventure White Himalaya Treks, recommended this 10 Days ABC Short Trek for adventure lovers who wish to explore the Annapurna Region in a short time phase. If you are interested to do this 10 Days Annapurna Short Trek then feel free to contact us.
With Adventure White Himalaya Trek, you can expect to have the trekking experience of your lifetime. Join us in this amazing and unforgettable adventure!
Note: Comparatively this is the quite hard than the normal trek.
Note : Provided hotel is 2-3 Star Category , which can be customized as per the requirement of visitor. Moreover, Itinerary is basic outline of the trekking which can be adjusted and modified on request.
- Airport pick up(Company Name Plate) & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- All Ground Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge during the trek(Breakfasts,Lunches and Dinners).
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees, (Entry Permit Annapurna conservation fees).
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Adventure White Himalaya duffel bag/kit bag and T-shirt.
- Nepal Government license on holder English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests below 25 kg.).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses Insurance for guide and porters
- Salary for guide and porters
- All information about trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Certificate of achievement
- Emergency mountain medical rescue (provided by your insurance company please buy it in your country you can’t buy it in Nepal).
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 days, US$ 40 for 30 days, and US$ 100 for three-month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Meals while not on the trek. (Kathmandu & Pokhara).
- Personal Porter Personal expenses such as snacks, all drink, Wi-Fi, hot shower, gear, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing